Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thank You, Arizona









In February, I launched this campaign pledging to give this race everything I had in me and work harder than everyone else.  We made it through a tough primary and last night, the months of hard work paid off.

Your confidence helped me across the finish line and I wouldnt be here without you.

Now, the real work begins.  Throughout the campaign I pledged to be governor of all Arizonans.  I truly mean it.  I look forward to working to ensure every single citizen of this state has the opportunity to succeed.

If you missed my victory speech last night, you can read it, here and watch it, here

Thank you for putting your faith in me and trusting me to lead the great state of Arizona.

It will be an honor to serve you as governor,

Doug  

Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.