Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Arizona Candidate For State Treasurer Jeff DeWit Proven Record. Great Momentum.

As I’ve been traveling throughout our state, introducing myself and sharing why I truly believe I’m the best candidate to serve as Arizona’s next State Treasurer, the support I have received has been astounding and incredibly humbling.

Each and every individual I meet on the campaign trail reminds me of the reasons why I want this job – to protect and serve the future of our great state while preserving and furthering Arizona’s financial prosperity.

The primary job of the State Treasurer is to protect Arizona’s investment portfolio, worth over $12 Billion. This portfolio needs to be entrusted to a proven financial professional from the business and investment community, not a career politician. I am that proven professional.

My personal experience and professional background in the financial industry gives me a solid foundation for my duties as State Treasurer. My experience allows me to begin my first day in office with decades of proven investment results, successful corporate leadership and hard-learned lessons behind me.

My background includes:

• Investment Professional for over 20 years, one of the youngest members of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and the Chicago Board of Trade.
 
• Founded a financial services firm and served as CEO from our Phoenix HQ for 14 years.
 
• Degree in Business Administration with a minor in Finance and an Accounting degree.

• Lifelong Republican; Precinct and State Committeeman in LD22.

• Married to Marina; Father of three beautiful girls and reside in the Northwest Valley.

Please visit my website at JEFFDEWIT.com to learn more about me, and be sure to follow our campaign on Facebook.com/JeffDeWitAZ - and please *LIKE* our Facebook page.

I need a minimum of approximately 6,000 signatures to be listed on the voting ballot and would be honored to have your help. Signing the online petition is very easy to do! Just grab your driver’s license and click here. I appreciate your help.

If you have any questions or comments, just ask! I’m here for you and the future of our state and hope to earn your trust (and your vote) for Arizona State Treasurer!

Looking forward to visiting with you on the campaign trail!

 
FROM THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL...



Sign Petition Share this:
Contribute