Tuesday, April 1, 2014

VIDEO: Franchisees & Employees Tell Their Stories


Franchisees & Employees Tell Their Stories
It takes a team to drive the kind of success we saw at Cold Stone Creamery. And I am so proud of the team we built at Cold Stone Creamery – from the headquarters staff, to the area developers who helped expand the brand throughout the country, and, most importantly, the franchisees who joined us in our goal of creating the ultimate ice cream experience.
Together, we built a company the right way – big dreams, hard work and great people. But don’t just take it from me. Today, I want to share with you a new web video featuring several of the hard-working individuals who helped make Cold Stone Creamery the Arizona (and American) success story it is today.
Like what you see? Please help me share the Cold Stone Creamery success story by posting this video on Facebook and Twitter, or forwarding this email to your friends and family.
Want to do more? Please consider making a donation to my campaign so I can share this story far and wide across the state. A donation of $5, $50 or even $150 will help me get there.
Sincerely,
Doug
PS: Sign up for campaign updates on my website, www.dougducey.com, to stay up-to-date on campaign happenings and events. You can also like my campaign on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @DougDucey. I’d love to see you on the campaign trail!