Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Candidate For AZ House LD 28 Shawnna Bolick Receives Endorsement from Vice Mayor of Phoenix Jim Waring



Today, I received the endorsement from Vice Mayor of Phoenix, Jim Waring.
 
“As a former State Senator I know how important it is to have elected officials who truly represent the people of Arizona but more importantly, listen to its citizens,” stated Waring.  “Shawnna not only has the passion to help lead Arizona, but she is a do-er who is not afraid to engage with her neighbors. I believe Shawnna is prepared to make tough decisions no matter how big the challenge.  I predict Ms. Bolick will be a linchpin in the Legislature in halting the federal government’s encroachment and I look forward to working with her to help advance sound fiscal policy that benefits all Arizonans.  These are just a few reasons why I believe she is the right person to represent Legislative District 28.”

“I am honored to have Vice Mayor Waring’s endorsement,” said Bolick.  “Jim has a strong work ethic and is a model for how elected officials need to stay actively engaged with constituents once they are elected.  Jim also hasn’t been shy in exposing government waste during his service in the State Legislature or on the Phoenix City Council.  Once I am elected, I know Jim will be a strong local government ally.  Like Jim, I look forward to regularly meeting with neighbors to discuss the current issues during my service to Arizona.”

If you live in my legislative district, and haven't signed my paper nomination form please take a moment to sign my online nominating petition by clicking here.  This is the easiest way to help me qualify for the August Republican primary ballot.  Also, please consider making a donation to my campaign today. Any donation helps and the primary will be here before we know it.  Each dollar raised will help us spread our positive message across the district.

For more information about the campaign, please visit http://www.BolickforArizona.com/ .

Thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,

Shawnna

P.S. If you are interested in volunteering with this campaign, please tell us here how you would like to help
.