Thursday, April 3, 2014

Scott Smith AZ Candidate For Governor:What is important to you?

Scott Smith for Governor 2014
Arizona is a place unlike any other. Our beautiful vistas, incredible climate and western spirit are world famous. I was born in Tucson, and have Arizona in my blood. Millions of others have come here by choice, and share equally in their passion about our state's beauty and bountiful opportunity.

But in the end, it's the people who make Arizona special. We are a people who still cherish the freedom and individualism that Arizona embodies. A people who are passionate about our future.

With that said, Arizona faces many challenges that must be addressed. As Mayor, I benefitted from hearing almost daily from my fellow citizens. I have valued their insights and opinions. As I seek the Governorship, I want to know what is important to you.

What do you consider the largest challenge facing the State of Arizona today? Jobs? Education? Healthcare? I want your input, so please take a brief moment to complete a short survey by clicking here.

Thank you for your time and your input.

Please take a brief moment to complete our survey