Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bob Littlefield Candidate for AZ House:The Dirty Tricks Are Starting Early This Election Season



WEB SITE DONATE SIGN PETITION
On Wednesday some of you who live in Scottsdale may have received a robocall from the so-called “Scottsdale Residents Council” (a phony name, there is no such group) claiming that at Tuesday night’s City Council meeting I had insulted “people of faith” and demanding that I apologize.

It’s a lie, of course. What actually happened at the meeting is that I pointed out the obvious truth that a developer and his high-priced attorney were cynically using a church to leverage approval of a project that had been previously denied by the City Council.

In 2011 this same property came to City Council as a request for a tall, dense apartment complex near the airport and was denied 4-3. On Tuesday night this property came to City Council as a request for a tall, dense apartment complex, near the airport, with a church attached, and was approved 5-2. Not hard to see what was going on with this request.

What people of faith should be outraged about here is the use of religion first to help pass a zoning case and then to further a political “hit piece.” Clearly this is going to be a vicious, mud-filled campaign, and I need your help to fight back.

Obviously I will need your financial support to fight back against these vicious and baseless attacks -- to donate to my campaign (including online via your credit card or PayPal account) click here.

I also need signatures on my nominating petition; for state offices voters can sign my petition online here. It will take less than a minute and all you need is your driver’s license number. Again, thank you for your support.

If you have any questions or would like more information about my campaign my web site is www.boblittlefield.com and my phone # is 602-228-9145.

Bob Littlefield