Monday, April 7, 2014

Former City Councilwoman Marge Nelssen To Chair Kathy Littlefield Campaign

Kathy Littlefield Candidate for Scottsdale City Council

I am proud to announce that Former Scottsdale City Councilwoman Marg Nelssen has agreed to Chair my campaign for Scottsdale City Council. Marg and I both want a City Council that puts residents before special interests, is fiscally conservative and commits to following the direction of the voters who put them in office! I am very pleased to have someone with Marg’s 30-year record of service to Scottsdale helping me in my quest to

Keep Scottsdale SpecialIf you have any questions, would like more information about my campaign or would like to help, my web site is www.kathylittlefield.com and my phone # is 480-951-2549. Thank you for your support.


http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/576443/a46f29a875ef5524e8a6dfd5f0fe4ae7/image/png
Kathy Littlefield