Monday, April 7, 2014

tele-townhall tonight with Doug Ducey Candidate For AZ Governor

Over the last few months, I’ve been talking to voters across the state, and one of the most consistent concerns I’ve heard is over the issue of state’s rights – or, more accurately, the lack thereof.
It seems to me that under the Obama Administration, we’ve seen more and more new programs and regulations from the federal government – like Obamacare – while showing little regard for the existing responsibilities of federal government like border security.
To explore these issues, I’m hosting a tele-townhall tonight at 6 p.m. with the Goldwater Institute’s Clint Bolick, and I’d love for you to join the discussion. We’ll be taking your questions and talking about how Arizona can stand up to the federal government’s massive power grabs.
Please dial (855)-756-7520 Ext. 24509# to join the discussion.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you tonight!
Sincerely,
Doug

PS If you are not able to join me but still have questions, please visit the contact page at my website, www.dougducey.com to send a message.