Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Campaign Yard Signs, Petitions: Bob Littlefield Candidate For AZ House of Representatives

My campaign yard signs are in! If you want one for your yard (or for your neighbors) you can pick them up at your convenience from our front porch at 8926 E. Sheena Drive, 85260.

Or, we will get as many as you can use delivered to you. If you can volunteer to help me distribute yard signs in your neighborhood that would be great! I also need to get my nominating petitions ready to turn in to the Secretary of State. If you have any petition signatures for me please get them to me at the address above.

Remember to sign the back of the petition form! If you haven’t already signed my nominating petition there is still time to do so online (you can do that for state offices)
Sign Petition
by clicking on the link above. It will take less than a minute.
Contribute to Campaign
Thank you for your support.
If you have any questions or would like more information about my campaign my web site is www.boblittlefield.com and my phone # is 602-228-9145.

Bob Littlefield