Friday, May 16, 2014

Candidate for US Congress Andy Tobin: Join me and Governor Romney




I am thrilled to announce that on Wednesday, May 28th, Governor Mitt Romney will be headlining a fundraising luncheon in Paradise Valley, AZ to benefit my campaign for U.S. Congress. I am honored to have his support.

I look forward to spending some time with you and discussing the important issues facing our nation. I invite you to join me for this special event. Tickets to attend the lunch are $500 per person. Lunch with a photo opportunity is $2,600 per person.  For more information or to RSVP, please contact Michelle at michelle@thehydeco.com.

To win this race, I need your support. I hope you will join me and Governor Romney on May 28th.  

Please stay tuned for campaign news at www.AndyTobin.com.

Thanks!





Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Contributions from foreign nationals and corporations are prohibited.


Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes