Thursday, August 7, 2014

Chandler leaders support Andrew Walter

I'm very grateful and humbled to have the support of so many leaders in Chandler.  Our campaign is continuing to gain momentum and earning the support of these proven leaders is another step toward victory.  See what they have to say about our campaign and the future of Arizona's Ninth District:

Mayor Jay Tibshraeny

"I am excited to announce my support and endorsement of Andrew Walter for Arizona's Ninth Congressional District.  As a mayor and as a former state legislator, I reserve my endorsement to candidates that will stand up for fiscal responsibility. American families face financial challenges each day and find a way to live within their means.  It's time government did the same.  Andrew supports a Balanced Budget Amendment which will ensure the government plays by the same rules as hard working Arizonans.  I know Andrew will bring bold, new leadership to Washington to create jobs, reduce spending, and restore accountability."
 

Councilman Kevin Hartke
 
"I am endorsing Andrew Walter because I believe his faith and strength of character are what we need in Washington.  As a pastor, I have a sincere respect for Andrew's commitment to faith and his service to others.  We need leaders, like Andrew, with strong character and a record of service to the community now more than ever."

 

Councilman Jeff Weninger

"I am proud to endorse and support Andrew Walter.  As the owner of five restaurants, I'm certain Andrew understands what it takes to enable small businesses to grow and create jobs. Andrew has a solid background as an entrepreneur and small business owner who has helped grow our economy. Please join me and vote for Andrew.  He is the right choice for Arizona's ninth congressional district."


Sincerely,

Andrew Walter
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.