Friday, August 8, 2014

ICYMI:LAW ENFORCEMENT SUPPORTS TOBIN


The support for Andy Tobin’s Congressional Campaign within the Arizona law enforcement community has tremendous support and continues to gain momentum.

Four Sheriffs from Arizona’s First Congressional District have announced their endorsement of Tobin, citing his proven leadership in fighting to secure the border and supporting policies to keep Arizonans safe.

Sheriffs Allred, Sheahan, Richards and Mascher join Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu, who endorsed the campaign in October. Additionally, Tobin’s congressional campaign received endorsements from The Arizona Police Association and The Phoenix Law Enforcement Association.

"I am pleased to join my fellow sheriffs in supporting Andy Tobin for Congress,” said Graham County Sheriff P.J. Allred. “It's important to have a proven fighter for rural Arizona law enforcement in Washington. That is why I am endorsing him for United States Congress in my district.”

“Andy Tobin has been a leader in Arizona State government for years,” said Mohave County Sheriff Tom Sheahan. “I am fully supporting Andy in his bid to become a member of the United States Congress. Andy Tobin will bring that energetic leadership to congress that is presently lacking, especially in the 1st Congressional District of Arizona. Andy will make an excellent congressman.”

“I have known Speaker Tobin for many years,” said Retired Coconino County Sheriff Joe Richards (1960-2004). “As Sheriff of Coconino County for more than 40 years, I am very familiar with the concerns and needs of rural Arizonans. I have followed Andy’s entire legislative career, and I am wholeheartedly convinced that he will faithfully represent the needs of Coconino County residents and all rural Arizonans in Washington. It is for these reasons that I am endorsing Andy Tobin for Congress.”

“As a law enforcement professional, I believe Andy Tobin understands the challenges we face daily and supports our objectives,” said Yavapai County Sheriff Scott Mascher. “Andy Tobin has been a consistent advocate for the law enforcement issues faced in Arizona. I am pleased to endorse his campaign.”

"Andy has a proven record of fighting to enforce the law and protect Arizonans from illegal drug cartels and human smuggling," said Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu. "We need more people in Washington who have stood tall against illegal immigration and understand its negative effects not only on Arizona but the entire country. As the Sheriff of Pinal County, I see the consequences of the federal government's refusal to secure our border everyday. I'm confident that Andy Tobin is the only person in this race with the experience, record and the commitment to public safety and border security. That’s why I am endorsing Speaker Tobin for U.S. Congress."

“Like most Americans, law enforcement and all public safety personnel hold a special place in my heart,” said Speaker Andy Tobin. “My father is a 22 year veteran of the New York City Police Department. I carry the values he instilled in my siblings and myself with me to this day. To have the support of Sheriffs Allred, Babeu, Mascher, Richards and Sheahan will go a long way toward securing our borders and serving rural Arizonans. My sincerest thanks to these great Sheriffs and to all public safety professionals for their daily sacrifice.”

Andy Tobin has demonstrated his unwavering commitment to Arizonians which has earned him the respect and endorsement of our community at large.  We can count on him to represent us in Congress with consistent conservative values and conviction.

Please be sure and vote for Andy Tobin on August 26th!
AND VOTE EARLY IF YOU CAN!

Your Friend,

Bill

Bill Cortese
Campaign Manager
Andy Tobin for Congress
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.