Friday, August 8, 2014

We MUST spread the word...

Frank Riggs for Governor
We're now less than 20 days away from the August 26th primary election and we need all hands on deck to finish strong.

Today I'm asking you a simple question: Can I count on your support?

If so, I need your help. Please forward this email to your friends, family, and colleagues so that they can learn more about me and my campaign to be the next Governor of Arizona. This is one of the quickest, easiest ways you can help our campaign right now.

Our new mail piece shows that I have the experience and conservative credentials we need in the Governor's Office. Share it with your friends and let them know why you're standing with me in this campaign.

You can find larger versions of the mail here or you can share the images below.

I appreciate your support and willingness to forward this email along.

Regards,


Frank Riggs




Check Out My New Mailer!

Check Out My New Mailer!

Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.