Sunday, August 10, 2014

I Need Your Help To Fight More Negative Campaigning! Kathy Littlefield Candiate Scottsdale City Council

I must be doing well in the polls because my opponents sent out a dark-money hit-piece mailer this week, attacking me for getting the highly desired and sought after endorsement of the Police Officers of Scottsdale Association!
To put it bluntly, the mailer is a pack of lies. Unlike Phoenix, Scottsdale recognizes no employee unions and has no union contracts, no collective bargaining and no pension spiking.

I am proud to be endorsed by our Scottsdale Police Officers and Firefighters. Both support numerous local Scottsdale charities such as POSA's Shop With A Cop events for underprivileged children and the Scottsdale Firefighter Charities. Most importantly, Scottsdale Police Officers and Firefighters know I stand with you, the residents of Scottsdale, and will vote to give them the critical resources they need to keep you safe.

I need your help if I am to win this election and be Your Voice On Council. First and foremost I need your vote – if you have not already done so, please mark your early ballot for me, or vote for me at the polls on August 26th.

You can also help by asking your friends and neighbors to vote for me. A recommendation from a trusted friend or relative is worth far more than any mailer or robocall. And, we still have yard signs and door hangers available.


I also need money to counter the dark money hit-piece mailers. My opponents are clearly willing to spend tens of thousands of dollars to keep me off the City Council. When I fought the third-of-a-billion-dollar property tax increase last fall, my PAC was outspent by the special interests 52 to 1! I expect those same special interests are being just as generous to my opponents in this campaign!

Please donate today.  Any amount will make a difference. In this election cycle contributions are limited to $2,500 for individuals, but any amount you can afford will help.  You can donate online via your credit card or PayPal account by clicking on the button above.  If you prefer to donate by mail please print and fill out the attached Donation Form and mail it along with your check (made out to “Littlefield for Council”) to 8926 E. Sheena Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 85260.

If you have any questions, would like more information about my campaign or would like to help, my web site is www.kathylittlefield.com and my phone # is 480-951-2549. Thank you for your support.
Kathy Littlefield