Saturday, August 16, 2014

Jobs and Housing: Brenda Barton supports them and they support and endorse her!

I have stood up for rural Arizona and people have noticed. Thanks to your support the following are supporting and endorsing me:

AZ Association of Realtors
AZ Association of General Contractors
AZ Multi housing Association
AZ State Contractors Coalition
AZ Rock Products Association
Also because I have had so much support from you as I work to fight for our water and lands, I have been appointed to the Standing Joint Legislative Water Adjudication Monitoring Committee. The purpose of the committee is oversight and monitoring of Arizona's water agreement with the tribes.
Please share this with 5 friends so we can bring more people to our cause.
"Government should be on your side, not in your way."

Thanks,
Brenda

Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.