Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Mary Hamway-What will they think of next?

Elect Mary Hamway
And the hits keep coming. Dark money continues to poor in against me in my bid for the Arizona House. This is now the fourth dark money mailer with outright lies and distortions, and at this point these smears are becoming laughable. I mean, what will they think of next?

The negative mailer today came from the same group that recently sent a positive mailer to voters about my opponent. It is unfortunate that my opponent continues hiding behind dark money instead of focusing on the issues that will move our state forward.

I am proud of my record of cutting spending, reducing the size of government and making government more efficient and accountable. I am proud to have the support of Governor Jan Brewer and many other current and former Republican elected officials in District 28.

During my time on the Paradise Valley Town Council, we found practical solutions for the betterment of our Town without the divisive political rhetoric seen in a lot of today's policy debates. I will take the same leadership style to the State Capitol.

These smear tactics will continue so I ask that you see through them and vote for me Mary Hamway.Mary Hamway web page
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.