Thursday, August 14, 2014

Kate Brophy McKee's Endorsements from Maricopa County Board of Supervisors

Tuesday I was proud to announce the endorsements of the Hon. Barbara Leff and Hon. Betsey Bayless for my reelection to the Arizona House.  Today I am honored to announce the endorsement of Maricopa County Supervisors Steve Chucri and Andy Kunasek.  Supervisor Chucri, elected to the Board in 2012, is a champion of small business.  His clear and consistent conservative values and voice bring the great leadership Maricopa County voters expect.  Supervisor Kunasek, an outstanding role model of public service, has served on the Board since 1997.  His strength, vision and leadership have anchored the Board through difficult times, preserved the Board’s stability and set a path towards a strong economic recovery.  I am proud to be endorsed by these outstanding leaders and fellow public servants.
“As President of the Arizona Restaurant Association, I see how government overregulation stifles the success of small business owners.  Fortunately, we have strong business-experienced leaders in our legislature like Kate Brophy McGee. Kate has worked to make small businesses prosper and continue to be the backbone of Arizona's economy.  She has been a hardworking, independent voice for the business community and I am proud to endorse her reelection.”

- Supervisor Steve Chucri


“I have admired the great work Kate has done since she arrived at the Capitol four years ago. I applaud her successful efforts to bring transparency and fiscal accountability to state government.  Kate made tough policy decisions to achieve a balanced state budget.  Going forward, she will support legislation to keep Arizona economically competitive.  She is my representative and I'm voting for her.  Please join me!”

- Supervisor Andy Kunasek

Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.