Thursday, August 14, 2014

NRA Endorsement ~ Heather Carter For Arizona House

Fellow Gun Supporters,

I am happy and proud to announce I have been endorsed by the NRA!  I have been a strong supporter of gun rights in Arizona and am honored to be recognized for my voting record.


Last session, the Arizona Legislature took up seven different gun bills.  I voted in support of all pro-gun measures and earned a perfect score from the Arizona Citizens Defense League.  This is the third year in a row I have earned a perfect score. 

The 2nd Amendment is one of the most fundamental rights we have as United States citizens.  As long as I am your representative, you have my commitment to continue to stand-up for the rights of gun owners at the Arizona Capitol.


I hope to earn your vote in the Republican Primary.  Please remember to return your early ballot or vote on August 26.

Sincerely,

Rep. Heather Carter 

Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.