Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Glad and sad news

First off, today I can say I'm the proudest candidate for the Arizona House in District 6! Why you ask? Thanks to the work of the Barton Brigade, we now have over 800 signatures to file so I may run for re-election. This is so overwhelming and I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your hardwork and more importantly your trust!


This great news is what drives me to fight for you. One of the issues I have fought for since day one at the Capitol is protect Arizona's natural beauty for generations. It breaks my heart to see Oak Creek Canyon burn especially since this is only the start of the fire season.

My legislation this year was to appropriate $20 million to cleaning our state lands of the fuel load. Unfortunately it was reduced to only $1 million and the rest went to expand government agencies that are not doing their job. This is one of many issues that I want to go back to the Capitol and fight! I never forget my district and times like this remind us all what we are fighting for. Let's continue to work together and stand for District 6!


Please share this with 5 friends so we can bring more people to our cause.

Join me today by donating $5, $10, $20, or $50 to my campaign and help me fight against Angela LeFevre and her progressive candidate!

Please forward this email to five friends and help spread our message!

Thanks,
Brenda

P.S. Consider donating $5, $10 or $20 to help us reach our fundraising goal for May!

Donate Now!
Sign My Petition!