Monday, May 19, 2014

Linda Milhaven Candidate Scottsdale City Council; Please Join Me


Please support my re-election so I may continue my work to keep Scottsdale special today and in the future.  Over the last four years, working together, we have accomplished a lot for our city.  I ask that you allow me to continue working on your behalf.

FINANCIAL STRENGTH

The City faced significant financial challenges as I took my seat in 2010.  Since then, we reduced expenses, balanced the budget, put money aside for capital projects, kept taxes flat and sustained our financial strength.

PROMOTING INVESTMENT

Today, new private investment Downtown and along McDowell Road totals over half a billion dollars.  I am proud that my vote helped to make these projects possible.

EYE ON THE FUTURE

We planned for the future by working on the Tourism Master Plan, an Economic Development plan and are updating our Transportation Master Plan.  While we honor the past and protect what we treasure, we must have a solid vision for the future. 

Please let your friends know that you support me and ask them to follow and support my campaign. Personal endorsements and social media are critical vehicles in today’s elections. 

Let me know what you are thinking. Your opinion is important. Finally, all campaigns need money.  All financial support is greatly appreciated. I hope you will visit my website, MilhavenforScottsdale.com to learn more about me and my campaign. 

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,