Saturday, May 3, 2014

They want to stop us. AZ US Rep David Schweikert

A lot of people ask me why I ran for Congress, why I am so passionate about telling the truth and fighting to undo Washington's damage.
 
The answer is very simple.
 
It is because I care about saving our country.
 
I believe that there are Americans, like you, who believe that our shared values and the Constitution are worth defending.
 
Without question, the presidency of Barack Obama has put our country in jeopardy.  
 
Look at Obamacare.  No other law on the books is doing more harm to our economy.  
 
Look at what the IRS and the EPA are doing.  Regulations created by bureaucrats who have no idea how they impact people's lives.  
 
No matter how hard I work for solutions, they continue to turn up the partisan attack machine.  In fact, just this week the head of the EPA came after lawmakers like me, who dare question the bureaucracy's power.
 
I need your help, and I need it fast.
 
They are targeting us, and the only way to stop them is to win in November.
 
Whether we win or lose depends on you:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Join me in the fight to save our country.  We must take back our government from Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid!
 
David Schweikert