Thursday, May 1, 2014

We are so close! Candidate Scott Smith For AZ Governor

Scott Smith for Governor 2014
We are so close!

My campaign team and volunteers are working hard to collect petition signatures, and we are just 500 signatures away to reach our goal.

Will you take a brief moment to sign my petition for Governor?

You can sign my petition online on the Arizona Secretary of State's website. Please click here to sign today and help us reach our goal.

If you could find the time to sign my petition and encourage your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and other Republican voters to do the same, I would be so grateful.

Thank you in advance for any support you can lend. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mayor Scott Smith
Republican Candidate for Governor
Sign Scott's Petition Today