Sunday, July 20, 2014

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer Endorses Mark Brnovich for Attorney General


Republican Governor Jan Brewer endorsed Mark Brnovich for Attorney General. In her endorsement, Brewer remarked: 

“It has been my experience that doing the right thing often means doing the hard thing. That’s why I look for candidates with the courage of conviction to stand for Arizona and who are willing to stand up against the Obama Administration. Mark Brnovich is that type of candidate and that is why I am proud to announce my endorsement of Mark in the race for Attorney General.”

Governor Brewer continued:

“The Arizona Comeback is in full swing and I want an Attorney General who will protect our gains from an ever-encroaching federal government. I want an Attorney General who will protect our border, protect state sovereignty and protect the vulnerable such as the elderly and our children. I want an Attorney General who will fill the office with integrity and compassion. I urge all Arizonans to join me in supporting Mark Brnovich for Attorney General.”

Republican candidate for Mark Brnovich remarked:

“I am honored to have the support of Governor Brewer. She has been a tremendous leader and brought about historic reforms to state government. No matter the difficulty or tough choices, she has always done what she believes is right for Arizona. I pledge to honor her legacy by fulfilling the duties of Attorney General with the same integrity and dedication.” More About Mark: http://www.mark4az.com/
###