Thursday, July 24, 2014

Please join Senator Jon Kyl Mark Brnovich For AZ Attorney General

Senator Jon Kyl Supports Mark Brnovich for Attorney General
Friends, early ballots will arrive in your mailbox in a little over one week. As we head down the home stretch I wanted to let you all know how grateful I am for your continued support.

I'm so blessed to have the support of conservative leaders like Governor Jan Brewer, Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery, and former U.S. Senator Jon Kyl.

Senator Kyl is supporting me because he knows that State Attorneys General are the last line of defense against federal overreach. He knows that if Republicans don't nominate a candidate who represents our values and a candidate who can win this November, the office will fall into the hands of an Obama ally.

Will you join Senator Kyl in supporting me this August? 

I am going to need a lot of financial support to win this race and I could use your help spreading the word.

Will you please consider donating online today? Whatever you can give is greatly appreciated. So many of you have already given so much and I'm asking for your help again today. 

As Senator Kyl said, "Elections have consequences and we need to ensure the best ones for Arizona."

$5, $10, $25, $50 -- whatever you can give will go directly into my campaign. You can donate online, or mail checks to:
"Mark for AZ"
PO Box 24471 
Tempe, AZ 85285
 





Please visit: www.Mark4AZ.com or follow me on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Mark4AZ or on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/Mark4AZ.