Thursday, July 24, 2014

AZ U.S. Senator Jeff Flake Endorsed Kate Brophy McGee's Reelection


I am proud to announce that U.S. Senator Jeff Flake has endorsed my reelection to the Arizona House.  Senator Flake noted my legislative work, including overhauling our child safety system and shining a light on the corrupt culture of the old CPS.  I’m so honored by Senator Flake’s endorsement.  He is well known for his work eliminating government waste and inefficiency, and we are fortunate to have him representing us in Washington.

"Transparency is one of the most effective tools we have to ensure government functions in the best interest of taxpayers.  Fortunately, Arizona has Kate Brophy McGee, who has made transparency a focus in her legislative work.  Kate's a committed public servant, and I am honored to support her campaign for reelection to the Arizona House of Representatives."


- U.S. Senator Jeff Flake