Friday, July 25, 2014

Former AZ U.S. Congressman John Shadegg Endorses Kate Brophy McGee

I am pleased and proud to announce former eight-term U.S. Congressman John Shadegg has endorsed my campaign for Arizona House of Representatives. Congressman Shadegg represented north and central Phoenix during his sixteen years in office. He fought for lower taxes, limited government and health care reform.  I am honored to earn his recognition and grateful for his support for my campaign.


“I’ve admired Kate Brophy McGee’s career in public service going back to her days on the Washington Elementary School Board.  Kate’s deep roots and love of Arizona have made her one of the most effective, results-driven members of the Arizona Legislature.  She has continually provided conservative solutions that work for Arizona.”

- Former U.S. Congressman John Shadegg