Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Arizona Senator Kelli Ward Endorses Jeff DeWit for State Treasurer

Phoenix -  Jeff DeWit, CEO/Investment Professional and candidate for Arizona State Treasurer, announced today that State Senator Kelli Ward has endorsed his candidacy.

“As the Senator representing Legislative District 5, I am pleased to endorse Jeff DeWit in his race for State Treasurer.  Like Jeff, I place a high value on candidates that believe in conservative principles. The extensive private sector financial experience he brings to the table is invaluable to our state and to the office of Treasurer. Jeff’s opposition to Medicaid expansion and other “Big Government” programs assures me that he will guard the people’s checkbook. His desire to add more transparency to the state budget will allow all of the citizens of Arizona to see exactly where the money goes,” said Senator Ward.

“I’m honored to have Senator Ward’s support for my campaign. She has been a strong stalwart fighting for limited government and fiscal prudency, issues I feel strongly about,” said DeWit. “Conservative principles of fiscal responsibility are key to growing our economy and creating jobs in Arizona. Senator Ward has been a strong voice and leader for these principles and I will be as well.”

###