Thursday, September 4, 2014

How do you insult a pro-life supporter?

Salmon for Congress
We've all seen liberals say and do some shocking things.

Things that make us shake our heads in wonder.

But the stunt my Democrat opponent just pulled may take the cake.

Recently, when he received letters from pro-life supporters asking him to rethink his strong support for abortion, he responded in a shocking fashion.

How?

By sending these pro-life supporters condoms with his campaign's logo customized on them.

Yes, you heard that correctly.

Perhaps more disrespectful was the letter he included telling these voters that a condom was the answer to their concerns.

Now, it's not for me to tell him how to run his campaign.

But crassly insulting good pro-life voters by mailing them condoms doesn't seem like the best campaign strategy.

But, I'm not surprised he did it. Radical abortion activists like him have shown time and again they will do anything to promote abortion and insult pro-life supporters like you and me.

It's clear that in their zeal to promote abortion on demand, they've chosen to willfully ignore what abortion truly is - the ending of a human life.

Unlike my opponent, I'm proud to have a 100% pro-life rating.

From my very first day in public office, I've stood side by side with the pro-life community to protect and defend innocent human life.

In Congress, I've never wavered from my solemn commitment to return our nation to one that values and protects the rights of the unborn.

I've been able to fight this fight because of your support. Now, I'm writing you today to ask for your help so I can continue to lead this fight in Congress.
Donate Now

I learned a long time ago to take every opponent seriously - especially a radical liberal like my Democrat opponent.

I do this because it's vitally important we keep radical pro-abortion liberals from going to Congress.

Liberals like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid who will fight tooth and nail to promote abortion on demand.

Liberals who won't protect and defend the sanctity of life.

That's not me.

You see, fighting for life is more than just a political issue for me. I'm the proud father of four children and the proud grandfather of six grandchildren. I've been blessed to see the miracle of life firsthand.

As good people who are committed to protecting and defending the sanctity of life, we have a choice going forward.

Do we lie down and let radical abortion activists like my opponent win?

Or do we redouble our efforts to promote the culture of life?

I know where I stand, and I think I know where you stand too.

Will you help keep me in Congress to fight this important battle by donating $250, $100, $50, $25 or whatever you can give to my campaign today?

My opponent and his radical pro-abortion supporters have shown they'll do anything to try and win this campaign.

Can I count on you to stop him from going to Congress? I know I can.

Please support my campaign with a donation of $250, $100, $50, $25 or whatever you can give today, so I can keep fighting for our shared pro-life values.

It's an honor and privilege to fight for you in Congress. Thank you for your continued prayers and support.

Sincerely,

Matt Salmon signature

P.S. With your donation of $250, $100, $50, or $25, I will defeat my liberal opponent and send a strong message that his crass and childish insults to pro-life supporters like you and me won't be tolerated. Thanks again for your support
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received compensation to post this information,it is a courtesy post