Wednesday, September 3, 2014

We did it and I thank you! Andy Tobin


THANK YOU!

It’s taken a while to count the ballots in our race, and while a few still remain, it’s now clear that we will officially be the Republican candidate to take on Ann Kirkpatrick this November!
               
I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done to get us across the finish line. Your dedication and energy is what got us here.

I also want to congratulate Adam Kwasman and Gary Kiehne on running great campaigns and we look forward to a united front in the general election.  We must replace Ann Kirkpatrick in November so rural Arizona can have a voice in Congress again that isn’t beholden to Nancy Pelosi.

I’ve spent months traveling our district, and everywhere I go, I here from Arizonans of all parties that they are ready for a change.

Our campaign is firing on all cylinders but we need your support to ensure Pelosi and the liberal left don't buy this election for Kirkpatrick.

PLEASE DONATE $5, $10, $20 or whatever you can today to our general election fund!

As your Representative in Congress, I will represent your voice, and lead the charge in fighting for you!

I will fight to create sustainable jobs and help small businesses succeed.  I will build a stronger middle class and put Arizona back on track and I will protect our borders and invest in defense.

I WILL HOLD THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS...AND LACK THEREOF!

We couldn’t have come this far without your support and I look forward to standing with you to make bring Arizona all it can be!

Many thanks,



Andy Tobin

Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received compensation to post this information,it is a courtesy post