Thursday, September 4, 2014

It's Already Begun

First of all, thank you for your support in the Primary election.  We wouldn’t be where we are today without people like you.  It has been nine days since we clinched the Republican nomination and my Democrat opponent has been on a warpath attacking me every day. 

Why?

Because he recognizes he is already behind.  We cannot let him close the gap through these negative actions.  I need to raise $5,000 today to strengthen our lead.  Our positive brand of campaigning worked in the Primary, and I am committed to run the same style of campaign in the General.  Arizonans can agree on one thing…it’s time to stop the dirty politics and focus on issues.

As Secretary of State, my number one priority will be to ensure public trust in our elections by eliminating voter fraud and increasing transparency.  I have a history of fighting corruption in our elections.  As the Senate Elections Committee Chairwoman, I introduced legislation to prohibit political operatives from committing voter fraud.  No other state allows this and it's time Arizona follows suit.  Any contribution amount will allow us to communicate to a wider audience.

Please join Team Reagan and help us win in November.  Early indications point to a tumultuous campaign and your help will be CRITICAL to our victory.  Arizona deserves an elected official who is passionate about the Secretary of State’s duties, and I am that person.  

Sincerely,



Michele
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received compensation to post this information,it is a courtesy post