Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Arizona Mayors Skoog and Hakim Endorse Mark Brnovich For AZ AG

Bullhead City Mayor Jack Hakim and Prescott Valley Mayor Harvey Skoog endorsed Mark Brnovich for Attorney General.

Mayor Jack Hakim remarked:
“Having a sit down with Mark Brnovich and posing a number of questions to him, I found candidate Mark Brnovich to cut through the chase and respond without hesitation. I believe that Mark has the values, credentials and experience needed as Arizona’s next Attorney General.”

Mayor Harvey Skoog commented:

“After much consideration concerning the office of the Arizona Attorney General, I have decided to give my full support to candidate Mark Brnovich. This is a time of growth, fiscal challenges, and diverse political issues. He offers the knowledge, work ethic, and dedication that brings him to the forefront of handling and overseeing the State of Arizona’s legal concerns.”

“The next Attorney General must represent all of Arizona. From Bullhead City to Sierra Vista, and Yuma to Prescott Valley,” said Brnovich. “I pledge to all of our Arizona communities that when I am Attorney General I will personally engage with them to address the issues they face.” Brnovich added, “The Attorney General should fight for all of Arizona, not just Maricopa County.” 
###