Thursday, June 12, 2014

AZ Rep David Schweikert's Throw Back Thursday

Many of you know that I've served Arizona in and out of public life for the last 30 some odd years. 
I've made it a point to return to business each time.  But, whether it's been a neighborhood precinct committeeman, county treasurer, chairman of our state tax court, a state legislator, and now a U.S. Congressman, service to Arizona has always been #1.  I am deeply passionate about doing what I can to save my country.  
Here is a fun "throw back Thursday" image of me from years ago.
Like you probably do, I continue to believe that we can make a difference by getting involved in public affairs. 
That said, Barack Obama makes it more and more difficult to think we can actually get anything done.  He has expanded the scope and power of the federal government at a crushing speed.  It's heartbreaking to see what he has done to our economy.  His administration has left us in more debt and greater fiscal jeopardy than even I could ever imagine.   
That's precisely why we must double-down. 
Please know how much I appreciate your continued help, and everything you do to make our country better.
David Schweikert