Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ken Bennett AZ Candidate For Governor-Calling All Friends

Ken Bennett for Governor
By now, you must already know I’m running to be the 23rd Governor of Arizona.
With early ballots for the August 26th primary going out at the end of July, our campaign is in full swing.
For several years, we have been friends on Facebook.  With the election quickly approaching, we have begun sharing our positive message and unique vision to as many Arizonans as possible.  Part of that effort has been to connect with my personal network to get them involved in my campaign.
If we are to transform our state into the place we all know it can be, I need your help.
We need your time, your talents, and your voice.  If you share my belief that peoplenot politics wins elections, simply click the link below and join our camp.  Together, we can win this race and make our state even better!
www.bennettarizona.com/camp
Thank you in advance for your friendship and your willingness to help. It is the wonderful relationships with people like you that have made my job so worthwhile.  I look forward to working with you soon!

Sincerely,
Ken's signature
Ken Bennett
bennettarizona.com