Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Seniors for Andrew Walter


As a volunteer on the Andrew Walter congressional campaign, I have had the opportunity to help support a strong Republican candidate who believes in giving Arizonans a passionate new voice. I have taken great pride in the efforts I have made to help get Andrew Walter elected.

Wendy Rogers’ belief that Social Security is unconstitutional and should be phased out shows just how out of touch she is with the voters of Congressional District 9. Unlike Wendy, Andrew will fight to preserve and protect Social Security by ending raids on the Social Security Trust Fund, opposing taxing benefits, preventing higher payroll taxes, fighting raising the retirement age and opposing cutting benefits.

As the chairwoman of the seniors coalition, I am asking you to join me in endorsing Andrew Walter as the Republican nominee for Congress in AZ-09. It is absolutely critical that we stand behind Andrew and tell our neighbors that he is the candidate that will fight for us.

If you are interested in endorsing Andrew, or have any questions about what being a part of the seniors coalition would entail, please contact me. My email address is WalterArmySeniors@gmail.com, or if you would prefer to call me, call the campaign at 480-447-5492 and they will send me your number. I would love to talk to you about this great opportunity! Join me and become a part of Andrew’s Army!

Sincerely,

Judy Eastman
Chairwoman, Seniors for Andrew Walter Coalition
Andrew Walter for Congress