Thursday, June 12, 2014

Chamber Endorsements-Effie for AZ House of Reprensentatives







I am excited to share with you that this month I received two important endorsements to my campaign.

First, on June 2nd, The Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry honored me with their endorsement of my candidacy. I am only one of 31 state-wide House candidates to receive this endorsement and the ONLY candidate for the House in Legislative District 23. 

Then on June 11th, The Phoenix Chamber of Commerce honored me with their endorsement of my candidacy.  The Phoenix Chamber only endorsed 30 state-wide House candidates and, like The Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry endorsement, I am the ONLY candidate for the House in Legislative District 23 to receive their endorsement.  I look forward to working with both organizations on issues that move Arizona forward and provide opportunities for all hardworking Arizonans.

I will continue to focus on three vitals areas - Education, Public Safety, Infrastructure. These are the responsibilities of state government. While they are not controversial or difficult to understand and it is frustrating to see this foundational obligation get lost in rhetoric with a negative impact on our communities. From education, to CPS, foster care, and our crumbling State infrastructure, the lack of future focus in our governing bodies is being felt in every home and business.  It is time we turn down the noise and just do the job.  As your Representative, my priorities will be focused on strengthening this foundation, meeting the needs of today but with a plan for tomorrow.
Learn more about what these basic responsibilities mean to me in this short video.

Upcoming events

  • LD 23 candidate forum – Thursday, June 12, 6:30 pm, Fountain Hills School District Learning Center, 16,000 E. Palisades Blvd., Fountain Hills
  • Don’t cook Monday – Monday, June 16, 5:30 pm, Peter Piper Pizza, 15745 N Hayden Rd., Scottsdale (FLW and Hayden)
  • Meet and Greet – Wednesday, June 18, 4:30 pm, Via Linda Senior Center, 10440 E Via Linda, Scottsdale (Shea and 104th St)
  • Meet and Greet – Thursday, June 19, 4:30 pm, Granite Reef Senior Center, 1700 North Granite Reef Rd., Scottsdale (McDowell and Hayden)


Voter calls and evening walks occur weekly. Contact effieforaz@gmail.com if you have a few hours to join us this week