Monday, January 18, 2016

Deborrah Miller AZ GOP Candidate for Assistant Secretary

Re-Elect
Deborrah Miller

Picture
Assistant Secretary AZGOP

Dear County - District Chairs & State Committeemen/women; I am pleased to announce that I am running for re-election as Assistant Secretary for the AZ GOP. I have worked diligently for the Republican Party my entire life, never wavering from my conservative Republican principles, convictions and dedication to the party. I have logged numerous hours working to register Republicans at various venues throughout Arizona, walking Precincts for candidates, issues, and fund raising; as well as, supporting the party statewide at numerous clubs, organizations and funding raising events. I believe I can continue to bring a steady, strong, trusted voice to the leadership of our party as we go forward in recapturing the White House and Congress in 2016. It is my desire to unite all Arizona Republicans as we work toward victories using the State and National Party Platforms as our guides. Therefore, I am asking for your support and your vote at the January 23, 2016 annual State Republican mandatory meeting in Tempe. Thank you for your time and consideration,
Deborrah Miller
Please feel free to contact me:
dmiller251@cox.net 480-694-4458
“A woman is like a teabag - only in hot water do you realize how strong she is.”
Nancy Reagan