Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bob Littlefield State House of Representatives in District 23 I'm Asking For Your Vote


It has been my privilege to serve my community for three terms as a Scottsdale City Councilman. While I was on the City Council I earned a reputation for fighting wasteful spending and taxation, and for standing up to special interests to protect my constituents’ quality of life. Now I am running for the State House of Representatives in District 23 in the August 26th primary election and I am asking for your support.

Sound fiscal policy is not just about how much money you spend but also about what you spend it on; priorities matter, and the priorities of our current state legislators have left Arizona at the bottom in almost every ranking of educational and economic quality. If you want a new and better direction in state government then please vote for me. As a legislator you can count on me to work to strengthen our economy, raise our levels of educational achievement, and take better care of those Arizona children who are abused and neglected. Because they trust me to live up to these commitments I have been endorsed by a broad coalition of community leaders and civic groups:

• Governor Jan Brewer
• Former State Senator Carolyn Allen
• Paradise Valley Vice Mayor Michael Collins
• Former Scottsdale Unified School District Governing Board Members Molly Holzer and Christine Schild
 • Central Arizona Water Conservation District Board Member Mark Lewis
• Former Arizona Corporation Commissioner Kris Mayes
• Former Scottsdale City Councilwoman Marg Nelssen
• Scottsdale City Councilmember Guy Phillips
• Former Maricopa County Attorney Rick Romley
• Former State Senator and current Phoenix City Councilman Jim Waring

• Named a "Champion of the Taxpayer" for 2014 by Americans for Prosperity
• Arizona Conference of Police and Sheriffs (AZCOPS)
• Arizona Education Association
• Arizona Academy of Family Physicians
• Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association
• Arizona Nurses Association
• Designated a "Tourism Champion" by the Arizona Lodging & Tourism Association
• Arizona Technology Council
• Police Officers of Scottsdale Association (POSA)
• Professional Fire Fighters of Arizona
• Named a "Champion for Education" by Stand for Children Arizona

I grew up in Arizona, I went to school here, I raised my family here, and this is my home. I am running for State Representative because I want to help make Arizona the great state I know it can be. I would be honored to have your vote.

Bob Littlefield
Scottsdale City Councilman, candidate for State Representative from LD23
602-228-9145
www.boblittlefield.com