Tuesday, August 19, 2014

You didn’t miss them, did you? Frank Riggs AZ Candidate For Governor

We're now just one short week away from the August 26th primary election. We're closing strong and I wanted to share my television and radio ads with you, in case you had missed them:

Listen Now!
Listen Here
Listen Now!\
Listen HERE
I'm the clear, conservative choice to be the next Governor of Arizona, and with your help, I'll have that opportunity. Help provide us with the resources to share these important messages on the airwaves over the final seven days by chipping in $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, or more now!

I appreciate your continued support and look forward to celebrating an important victory with you next Tuesday!

Thank You,

Frank Riggs

P.S. Please forward this email to your family and friends to encourage them to vote for Frank Riggs for Arizona Governor on August 26th!


Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.