Tuesday, August 19, 2014

It all comes down to the last week, and the negative campaigning is worse than EVER!

This election all comes down to our final push in the next 7 days. To win on Election Day, I need you with me now more than ever!

The positive response to my campaign from all parts of our city has been incredible. Because of our momentum and ability to win, my opponents and their dark-money special-interest allies are spending tens of thousands of dollars attacking me. They attacked my successful campaign last fall to save Scottsdale voters a third-of-a-billion dollars in property taxes. They attacked the support for my campaign from the police and firefighters who keep Scottsdale residents safe. They attacked my commitment to be your Councilmember who not only listens to you, but advocates for you at City Hall.  And just today I found out they are sending out another hit-piece mailer falsely claiming I oppose economic growth and private property rights. They can’t win on their own merits so they have to lie to try to keep me off the City Council.
Their attacks confirm my momentum! If their polling didn't show me in a position to win then they would not be spending all this dark money to try to defeat me.
I need your help if I am to win this election. First and foremost I need your vote – if you have not already done so, please mark your early ballot for me and mail it back today.

The other thing you can do to help is to spread the word about my positive campaign to be Your Voice On Council. Please ask your friends and neighbors to vote for me. A recommendation from a trusted friend or relative is worth far more than any mailer or robocall. Email your contacts and let them know why they should vote for me. Then, post that email to your Facebook, Twitter or other social media accounts. Feel free to use any of the material on my web site or Facebook page. If they have any questions, would like more information about my campaign or would like to help, my web site is www.kathylittlefield.com and my phone # is 480-951-2549.

I am prepared to be Your Voice On Council, but I need your help to get there!
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.