Tuesday, August 19, 2014

District 28: A Legacy of Legislative Leadership-Kate Brophy McGee 2014

I am pleased and proud to announce three outstanding public servants and role models have endorsed my reelection.  Former State Representatives Amanda Reeve, Steve Tully and Barry Wong served as dedicated and insightful legislators who worked hard to craft sound public policy for our state.  All of them continue as respected Arizona leaders and I am deeply honored to have earned their endorsement. 
“I support Rep. Kate Brophy McGee for reelection to the Arizona House of Representatives to continue her service for Legislative District 28.  Whether through an official capacity or volunteerism, Kate’s heart has long been deeply-rooted in serving the public and her community.  Her dedication to advocating for the welfare of Arizona’s children and her aspirations in helping Arizona grow its economy and increase opportunities for its local businesses have been and will continue to be among her priorities while serving LD28.”

- Amanda Reeve
“Kate Brophy McGee has represented our district very well and deserves our vote to return to the Arizona House of Representatives.  I am excited to see what she gets accomplished in the future.   I hope you will join me in supporting Kate Brophy McGee.”

- Steve Tully


“I am endorsing Kate Brophy McGee’s re-election because her principled conservative leadership is what Arizona needs.  As a person of high integrity, she can balance limited government ideals with policies advancing economic development and protection of Arizona’s most vulnerable residents. Please join me in returning Kate to the legislature.” 

- Barry Wong

Reeve, Tully and Wong join with former Governor Jane Dee Hull, former Secretary of State Betsey Bayless, former State Senators Barbara Leff and Sue Gerard and former State Representative Deb Gullett, as legislative icons and LD28 constituents supporting my reelection.  I am grateful for their friendship and humbled to serve as their State Representative!

Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.