Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Watch our new commercial!

Mark Brnovich Releases New Ad

While Tom Horne lies about my positions in his latest TV ad, I continue to focus on why I believe I'm the best candidate to serve as Attorney General and my mission to restore integrity to the Office of the Attorney General.

I am the only candidate who has served as a federal and state prosecutor and who has worn our country's uniform. I have the experience and drive to enforce our laws and fight Washington overreach.

As Arizonans we deserve an Attorney General who's focused on fighting for us, not for himself in the courtroom.

It's time for a change.

Will you help me get my latest ad up on TV? I need to raise another $5,000 before Wednesday night to make a final push on television and I need your help.

WATCH THE AD HERE.


We are consistently winning in the polls but we need to make a strong final push to ensure victory on August 26th.

If you like what you see and hear, please consider donating to my campaign today. $25, $50, $100, $250 -- whatever you can afford will be greatly appreciated. You can donate online, or mail checks to:
"Mark for AZ"
PO Box 24471 
Tempe, AZ 85285

It's time to return integrity to the Office of the Attorney General.





Please visit: www.Mark4AZ.com, follow me on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Mark4AZ and on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/Mark4AZ.
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.