Saturday, May 31, 2014

Can you help? Mark Brnovich AZ AG Candidate

Can you help?

There are only 12 hours left in the current campaign finance cycle and any contributions I receive before midnight tonight will be counted towards this filing quarter.

So many of you have generously sacrificed and have already donated and I can't thank you enough. Your contributions will be used to fund items like yard signs, street signs, campaign literature and direct mail.

We need to get our message out across Arizona and I can't do it without your help.

Will you donate to my campaign today? $5, $10, $20, $50 - whatever you can do before the end of May is greatly appreciated.

If you donate before midnight tonight you will help us show a strong campaign finance quarter. We are only $2,300 short of our quarterly fundraising goal and I'm doing everything I can on the phones to help us hit that mark.

Please consider donating today. Any amount is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for everything you are already doing!



Please visit: www.Mark4AZ.com or follow me on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Mark4AZ or on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/Mark4AZ.