Thursday, May 29, 2014

It's official; Re-Elect AZ Matt Salmon US Congress

Salmon for Congress
It's official. This week I filed for re-election at the Secretary of State's office. I am truly humbled that over 5,500 of you signed my petition to get me on the ballot.

Representing Arizona's 5th Congressional District in Washington has been one of the highest honors of my life.

From the day I was sworn into office, I have made it my priority to meet and talk with constituents who wanted to share their concerns or ideas. I have made my priority to vote for bills that cut government spending, balance our federal budget and restore fiscal sanity in Washington. I have made it my priority to support policies that increase jobs by growing the private sector, not the public sector. And, I have made it my priority to get government out of your healthcare, and out of your lives.

As I officially begin my re-election campaign, I invite you to take a look at my newly launched website, www.SalmonForCongress.com. Here, you will find my latest news, my latest endorsements, and how to submit a request for a yard sign. You can also find out where I stand on the important issues of the day.

New Website
  www.SalmonForCongress.com
And, if you aren't doing so already, I encourage you to follow me on Facebook and Twitter, where you can see my latest activity in Washington and Arizona.

I never take an election for granted, so I'll be looking forward to seeing you on the campaign trail soon.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you in Congress, and I hope to earn your vote once again.

Sincerely,

Matt Salmon signature