Thursday, May 29, 2014

We did it! Mark Brnovich Candidate For AZ AG

Mark Brnovich Qualifies for Attorney General Ballot

Yesterday I filed for the August primary ballot with more than 14,000 signatures from across the state! This was two and a half times more than the statutory requirement, nearly double the amount of my Republican opponent, and over 600 more than the Democratic nominees initial filing.

I couldn't have done this without the dedication, hard work, and financial support of voters like you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
The support we are receiving from across the state is incredible and our momentum only continues to grow. But the truth is that I still need your help to get my message out in order to restore integrity and honor to the Office of the Attorney General.

The next fundraising deadline is quickly approaching at the end of May and I need to show a strong quarter as Early Voting begins in 60 days!

Would you please consider donating to my campaign? $5, $10, $20, $50 - whatever you can do before the end of May is greatly appreciated.

When the smoke clears, I will remain the most qualified candidate in the race and the most representative of Arizona values.

We will win this primary and we will win the General Election in November with the support of people like you.

Thank you for everyhing,


Please visit: www.Mark4AZ.com or follow me on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Mark4AZ or on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/Mark4AZ.