Thursday, May 29, 2014

Milestones and Countdowns Randy Pullen On Ballot For AZ State Treasurer

Randy Pullen for Arizona Treasurer
Yesterday, our campaign reached a crucial milestone when I officially filed my petition signatures to appear on the ballot to be your next Arizona State Treasurer!
Randy at Election Services
It was a tremendously important moment for our campaign and would not have been possible without the tireless support of friends, supporters, and volunteers across Arizona. I thank everyone who participated in this important effort, and I look forward to celebrating many more milestones to come!
I’m writing today, because we’re counting down the hours until the end of the month, and we’re just $4,315 short of our May goal.Will you donate $25, $50, $100, or more to ensure we exceed that goal while continuing our march toward victory?
We’ve made tremendous progress by working together and sharing our positive message with Arizona voters. No matter where I travel, I’m met by individuals and families who share our concerns and who are ready to rally behind our campaign to protect taxpayers.
Your support, your generosity, and your guidance have been crucial throughout this campaign and I look forward to doing everything I can to be your next Arizona State Treasurer.
Regards,
Randy