Friday, May 30, 2014

Ken Bennett for Governor Newsletter May 30, 2014

Ken Bennett for Governor
Growing up, one of the greatest influences on my life was my involvement in the Boy Scouts. Among the many values they taught me, the underlying theme was determination and perseverance.  Those principles have served me well throughout my private sector career and two decades of public service.
Whether it was running a small family business in northern Arizona, or serving as the leader of the state Senate, ideals instilled by the Boy Scouts provided me a foundation from which we were able to achieve great success.  As CEO of Bennett Oil, we were determined to provide quality jobs in a rural community.  As Senate President, perseverance allowed us to pass the largest tax decrease in the state’s history.  
Over the next 3 months, more than 250 candidates are determined to earn your vote.  From Bullhead City to Bisbee, community leaders have answered the call of public service and thrown their hat in the ring. As one of those candidates, I share their desire to shape Arizona’s future and get our state back on track.  
Through determination and perseverance, we can restore a sense of pride in our state government.  But we cannot do it without your help. Please visit www.BennettArizona.com to learn about my vision, and join the effort to change our state for the better.
Sincerely,
Ken's signature
Ken Bennett