Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Frank Riggs: A Special Thanks to Our Wonderful Friends and Supporters!

Frank Riggs for Governor
Cathy and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your involvement and help in my gubernatorial campaign. We're forever indebted to you for your trust and support, and most importantly, for your friendship. I did my utmost to uphold the confidence you placed in me. As the saying goes, "Greatness is not measured by money or stature; it's measured by courage and heart!," and we gave the campaign our all.

Obviously, my reach exceeded my grasp but I think I helped raise the bar in the race. I hope you agree that I articulated a plan to move Arizona forward based on conservative solutions, constitutionally limited government and free market principles while avoiding the mudslinging and third-party attacks that unfortunately have come to characterize our politics. We ran a campaign of principle and stayed true to who we are and the values we share with you.

In closing, I want to share my favorite political quote which, along with your support, inspired and motivated me throughout our campaign:

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, To win glorious triumphs, Even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt (1899)
The last eight months have been an incredible journey...a journey in faith. We have been so blessed to make this journey with you, to see the incredible beauty of our state and the potential of its people. But the greatest blessing has been the opportunity to renew old friendships and make new friendships that Cathy and I will always treasure. We know from experience, the politics eventually end but true friendships endure.

With deepest appreciation and best wishes,

Frank and Cathy


Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.