Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ken Bennett Thank You

To our loyal supporters,
 
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the long hours of support you have given to me personally and this campaign. I am proud of the work we’ve done, and am overwhelmed with the sheer volume of people who have reached out to us throughout this campaign.
 
It has been one of the highest honors of my life to serve the citizens of Arizona. This has always been, and will always be, my home. 
 
I’ll be returning to the private sector for a while, and probably need to take my wife and family on a long overdue vacation. Many are asking me about my future as a statesman, and for now I’ll just say that with the struggles we as a state are facing, I am prayerfully considering future service.
 
My deepest thanks to friends, family, and supporters all around the state.
 
People, not Politics.

Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.