Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kate Brophy McGee Looking forward to November

 
Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you for all your help and support during the Primary campaign.  I am deeply honored and humbled by the outcome Tuesday night.

This success would not have happened without you! From hosting neighborhood meet and greets, to door knocking and phone banking and a really successful yard sign adoption campaign, we covered our district end to end.  This victory was due to your dedication and commitment and I am truly blessed to have such wonderful supporters.

As we head into the General Election, I hope I can count on your support once more.  I have a deep, unshakable faith in Arizona – in our families, businesses and communities – and am committed to continuing to work hard on your behalf to build an Arizona our children and grandchildren will call home.

On to victory!


Kate

Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.