Friday, August 29, 2014

Thank You-Jeff Schwartz LD23

Thank you.  While the results of Tuesday's election were not as we had hoped, the experience of campaigning  with the support of old friends and new ones made along the way made every minute worth it.  Although 12,942 voters (and still counting!) in LD23 cast their vote for me, I fell short of securing the Republican nomination for State Senate. Regardless of the outcome, I want to tell you how thrilling it was to run this race. The opportunity to serve the constituents of this Legislative District was what propelled me to fight the good fight, and I can proudly say that I gave it my all.

The most important thing I have learned from this election is that having a voice and being engaged are both fundamental and essential in order to obtain a positive future for our community. I commit to you that I am not done. I strongly encourage all of you that found your voices this election season, to continue on the path of engagement. Our community needs each and every one of us to be informed and educated about the issues that impact our state, and what impacts the state truly impacts the nation.

Your voice, your vote, is important. I thank you each and every one of you.  I am incredibly humbled by your belief in me, and that trust is something I will always treasure. Please join me in supporting Doug Ducey for Governor and the Republican team.

Let's continue to fight the good fight together, as our story is not yet done!

Respectfully,

Jeff Schwartz
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.